Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Simplest, Cheapest, Most Effective Task Management Solution I've Found

Managing a To-Do List has been the bane of my existence for more years than I care to think about. As the CEO of a growing company I tried out countless Task Management Software programs along with exploring about every To-Do App that got released. Yet, no matter how many systems I tried I couldn’t seem to make one work. Usually I ended up spending so much time creating the To-Do Lists in these systems that I had no time to actually do my To-Dos! After repeated failed attempts I was beginning to have a complex - Was I really incapable of staying on top of everything that needed to get done? Finally I decided to really dig into the root cause of why I couldn’t make these systems work for me, and the things I discovered led me to implement the simplest, cheapest, most effective task management solution imaginable. Yet that solution genuinely changed my life!

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. business task management software

    ReplyDelete